KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS PROTECTED AND SECURE.
Five 9’s Communications
Keeping your business protected requires more than just off the shelf software. Our Managed Anti-Virus solution delivers Enterprise grade protection, and is maintained 24/7 by our Network Operations Center, keeping your business secure while saving you money.
STAND-ALONE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
- Provides a point solution to specific issues.
- Requires manual monitoring and maintenance to remain current and effective.
- Relies on end-user decisions for operation.
- Does not provide consistent version control across desktops.
- Does not provide centralized management.
- Provides proactive and comprehensive security, monitoring and management.
- Centralizes the deployment and updating of software to ensure coverage and consistency.
- Automates management processes to avoid errors and reduce costs.
- Leverages expert IT skills.
Why Choose Our Anti-Virus Solutions
Network security needs a hardened approach when dealing with malicious content and individuals. You need active solutions, along with passive approaches to achieve a hardened network. We have the capacity and knowledge to secure your network with modern-day firewall solutions, as well as one of the top anti-virus products around. We can cater and modify security that works for you, as all networks are created differently.
- Real-time Protection –Cyberthreats continue to become more advanced with time. Staying on-top of these threats is our top priority. We have the tools and experts avaiable, to ensure your business has continuous protection.
- Firewalls –Firewalls add another layer of protection and monitors inbound/outbound network traffic, to keep your business information safe.
Five 9’s Communication has the service and support team needed to protect sensitive data, and we offer cloud solutions to back-up and provide computer recovery in the event of a data breach.
VPN to Protect Online Activity
Reliable, Up-to-date Security Software
Local Expert Service
640 West 1100 South, #5
Ogden, Utah 84404
M-F: 7:30am – 5pm